100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Weighing in at only 14.3lbs. HQST 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panel contains 33 highly efficient monocrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass. This solar panel is guaranteed to provide power for all of your favorite electronics. The tempered glass and corrosion resistant aluminum frame allow each panel to withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa), increasing durability and value. Each 100W solar panel is perfect for permanent or semi permanent installation.
- High module conversion efficiency.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells that help increase space efficiency.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monoscrystalline Solar Panel
Max Power at STC (Pmax): 100W
Max System Voltage: 600VDC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.0 V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.3V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.58 A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.83A
Temp Coefficient of Pmax: -0.23%/0C
Temp Coefficient of Voc: -0.33%/0C
Temp Coefficient of Isc: 0.05%/0C
Dimensions: 35.6 x 25.9 x 1.18 inches
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
- 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel:
- Solar Panel