100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel (Back order)
The HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at only 14.3lbs, this panel contains 36 efficient polycrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass. The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (2400Pa). The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
HQST 100W Poly Solar Panels
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.4V
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.2V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.50A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.70A
Weight: 14.3 lbs
Dimensions: 35.6 x 25.9 x 1.2 inches
25-year power output warranty: 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
3-year material and workmanship warranty
- 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel:
- Solar Panel