100 Watt 12Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel (New)
This HQST 100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a fundamental but crucial component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at only 14.1 lbs, this panel contains 64 efficient polycrystalline solar cells protected by a rugged and highly transparent layer of tempered glass. The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (2400Pa). The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box, MC4 leads, and pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation and use. Lower electricity costs are one of the best reasons to go solar.
- Made of premium polycrystalline cells, this HQST 100 watt solar panel offers up to 500Wh of power per day in 5 hours of direct sunlight. It has a conversion rate of 18.6% which is better than most conventional solar panels.
- No visible defects and all electrical data are in spec, each polycrystalline cell in this HQST solar panel passes the strict EL test with no microcracks. Unlike conventional inferior solar cells that have obvious defects, such as chipped cells, corner breakage, and microcracks, these cause a decrease in solar conversion.
- The bypass diodes minimize power drops caused by shade, eliminate hot spots, and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. Even when some of the solar cells break accidentally, bypass diodes keep this 100W solar panel working normally.
- The IP65 rated junction box and MC4 connectors allow you to have no worries about water splashes and rain. Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations combines corrosion-resistant aluminum frame and anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass for enhanced panel performance and lasting durability.
- This solar panel comes with pre-drilled holes, including ground mounting holes for faster and easier installation. Compatible with HQST Z Brackets and Tilt Mount Brackets. Ideal for RVs, vans, motorhomes, rooftops, sheds, yachts, harbors, and any off-grid applications.
HQST 100W Poly Solar Panels
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.1V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.53A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.94A
Weight: 14.1 lbs
Dimensions: 35.6 x 25.9 x 1.18 inches
25-year power output warranty: 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty