The HQST Solar Attic Fan is an all-in-one unit that is designed to lower your attic temperatures and prevent damage caused by moisture. This unit is easily installed on normally sloped, asphalt shingle, wood, flat concrete tile, slate, and metal roofs. The built-in 15watt panel maintains a strong air flow that makes this a great product for proper attic ventilation. Use one attic fan for every 1076 square feet. Don’t worry about ice-damming in the winter and protect your roof from deterioration. Keep your electricity bill low with the HQST Solar Attic Fan.
- IP68 waterproof brushless DC motor.
- All-in-one unit that is designed to lower the temperature of your attic and prevent damage from moisture.
- Built-in 15watt panel maintains a strong air flow that makes this a great product for proper attic ventilation.
- Easy install on normally sloped, asphalt shingle, wood, flat concrete tile, slate and metal roofs.
- Durable rust-free aluminum ensures a long life free of maintenance. An optional snap-on thermostat is available for use in colder climates.
|Fan Blades Diameter: 12"
||Fan Motor: brushless DC motor with IP68 rated
|Solar Panel: 15W polycrystalline solar panel