HQST 50 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 50w solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats and sheds - providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with a HQST Starter Kit!
- The kit includes 50 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel, 10 Amp 12V/24V PWM Common Postive Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display, 20Ft 12AWG Solar Panel and Controller Connector Adaptor Wire MC4 Extension Cables, 1 Set of Mounting Z Brackets
- Designed for off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system.
- HQST 50W polycrystalline compact design 25.9 x 16.8 x 1.2in high module conversion efficiency. Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- 10A 12V/24V solar charge controller is an optimized for a 12V/24V system.Smart 4-Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- One (1) 50W 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) 10A PWM Charge Controller - for regulating the amount of power coming from the solar panel.
- One (1) pair of 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cables - for connecting your solar panel to your charge controller.
- One (1) set of Mounting Z Brackets - for supporting your solar panel