HQST 100 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 100w solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats and sheds providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with a HQST Starter Kit!
- Designed specifically for customers new to solar. Easy and convenient to install with pre-drilled holes on panels and Z brackets for fast mounting and securing.
- Used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volts arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid pplications. Great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins.
- Comes with a 100W 12V polycrystalline solar panel, a 30A PWM LCD charge controller, a pair of 20 ft 12 AWG daptor cables, a set of Z-brackets, and all necessary mounting hardware. With the 30A PWM LCD charge controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W.
- One (1) 100W 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) HQST 30A PWM Charge Controller - for regulating the amount of power coming from the solar panels
- One (1) pair of HQST 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cables - for connecting your solar panel to your charge controller
- One (1) set of HQST Mounting Z Brackets - for supporting your solar panel