The HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at only 16.5lbs, this panel contains 36 efficient polycrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass. The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
Key FeaturesProduct Efficiency
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- One (1) HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) 100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
- One (1) pair of IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
- One (1) pair of 12 AWG Panel Leads
|HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polyscrystalline Solar Panel|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.2V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.4V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.50A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.70A|
|Weight: 15.0 lbs||Dimensions: 35.6 x 25.9 x 1.4 inches|