The HQST 150 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel will give you the most efficiency per space and have the ability to withstand extreme elements and severe weather. This solar panel also has the capability of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- One (1) HQST 150 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) 150 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
- One (1) pair of IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
- One (1) pair of 12 AWG Panel Leads
|HQST 50 Watt 12 Volt Polyscrystalline Solar Panel|
|Maximum Power: 150W||Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 90 °C|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 19.1V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.7V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 7.89A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 8.09A|
|Weight: 22.1 lbs||Dimensions: 51.3 x 25.9 x 1.38 inches|