The HQST ANL Fuse Holder with fuses are used in electrical systems in which the fuse is designed to burn out when the current exceeds the safe limit for the device being protected by the fuse. This product is composed of alloy and brass copper materials and comes with a clear protective non-conductive resistant cover. This fuse set is ideal for custom installation.
Key FeaturesHigh Quality
- Golden tone plated metal sheet construction fuse, durable finish and conductivity.
- Clear cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction. Swing out design allows replacement of the fuse without removing fastener.
- For most applications, the fuse should be sized at approximately 1.3 times the rated power of the object being protected.
- ANL fuse holder is widely applied to inverter, audio amplifier and other high current applications.
- One (1) HQST 20A/30A ANL Fuse with transparent holder