The HQST 5 Amp PWM Charge Controller uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology to help regulate the power from your solar panel to your battery. The addition of this easy-to-use PWM solar regulator to charge your batteries can elongate the lifespan of your battery. The main advantage of Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology with its 75-80% efficiency is very low power loss. When the device is on, there is almost no voltage drop across the switch.
- Micro controller digital accuracy.
- Small and compact for added convenience.
- Helps prevent the overcharging and discharging of batteries.
- Maintenace-free protection of your solar panel and batteries.
- LED indicator shows when charging and when system is over voltage.
- One (1) HQST 5 Amp PWM Charge Controller
|HQST 5 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller|
|System Voltage: 12V||Max Solar/Load Current: 5A|
|Mas Solar Voltage: 30V||Max Battery Voltage: 20V|
|Load Disconnect Voltage: 11.0V||Load Reconnect Voltage: 12.5V|
|Ambient Temperature: -4°F to + 140°F||Dimensions: 3.54x1.93x0.71 In|
|Net Weight: 2.0 oz|