100 Watt 12 Volt Monoscrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
Weighing in at only 9.92lbs, HQST 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panel contains 33 highly efficient monocrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass. This solar panel is guaranteed to provide power for all of your favorite electronics. The tempered glass and corrosion resistant aluminum frame allow each panel to withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa), increasing durability and value. Each 100W solar panel is perfect for permanent or semi permanent installation.
- High module conversion efficiency.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells that help increase space efficiency.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
100W Mono Solar Panel
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Open-Circuit Voltage ( Voc ): 24.6V
Optimum Operating Voltage ( Vmp ): 20.6V
Optimum Operating Current ( Imp ): 4.85A
Short-Circuit Current ( Isc ): 5.28A
Weight: 12.12 lbs
Dimensions: 39.65x19.41x1.18 in
25-year power output warranty: 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
3-year material and workmanship warranty
- HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monoscrystalline Solar Panel:
- Solar Panel
I purchased two of these for charging MAXOAK AC50 Power Station and they worked great when connected in parallel. When using a single panel with AC50 during a sunny winter day the best I could get from each was 83W. I am very happy with the purchase.
I was looking for solar panels that are "portable". These are so compact that I can take them with me on camping trips and don't have to worry about where I'm going to put them. The panels arrived very quickly and where packaged very well! I will be buying more in the future. For anyone looking for compact solar panels, you can't beat the price or value of these! Thanks HQST!
I now have six of these panels to keep one of my battery banks charged and topped off. These are a great size and with a couple of stainless steel hinges and a strong PVC stand, they are also very portable. I take them with me in my RV or pick when portable power is needed. They are also great for permanent installation. The other day it was 23 degrees outside, and for a couple of seconds, a pair of these produced 203 watts. They perform well and are a great value for the price. The panels are good quality, well built and very reliable. As I said above, they are a great value for the price and I highly recommend them. Unfortunately, there is no way to post pictures.
These panels are great! they are very compact and very well made. I haven't tested the specs however they show better performance than the Renogy 100's and are considerably cheaper! Defiantly recommend!
Was just about to order Renogy panels then I heard of these. The specs on these are actually better than the Renogy 100watt panels. And these were considerably cheaper! Rumor has it they are made in the same factory. Glad I stumbled across HQST
I got these 3 days after ordering and just installed them. They seem to work as expected will see how they hold up over time.