100 Watt 12Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel(New)
100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is most popular product! High in power but compact in size, this 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. Equipped with a set of MC4 connectors, connecting with other HQST panels is a breeze.
- High module conversion efficiency.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells that help increase space efficiency.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monoscrystalline Solar Panel
Max Power at STC (Pmax): 100W
Max System Voltage: 600VDC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.0 V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.56 A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.5A
Temp Coefficient of Pmax: -0.23%/0C
Temp Coefficient of Voc: -0.33%/0C
Temp Coefficient of Isc: 0.05%/0C
Dimensions: 32.5 x 26.4 x 1.18 inches
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty