HQST 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
HQST 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery - 10 Year Warranty
Backed by an industry-leading 10-year warranty and lifetime, the HQST 12 volt 100Ah LiFePO4 battery is the ideal replacement for traditional lead-acid batteries, offering exceptional durability. The optimized Battery Management System (BMS) combines low and high-temperature protection, enhancing charging and discharging safety significantly. It also supports connections of up to 4 batteries in parallel and 4 batteries in series, allowing for expansion to a home battery bank system by configuring up to 16 batteries in series and parallel, resulting in a powerful 20.48 kWh power capacity.
The HQST 12V lithium battery proves perfect for a range of applications including RVs, trolling motors, boats, off-grid cabins, and home backup power storage.
● 1. Ensure the battery terminals are securely fastened. Loose terminals can lead to heat accumulation and potential battery damage.
● 2. After a full discharge at a continuous 100A, avoid immediate recharging at 50A, as this may trigger high-temperature charging protection.
● 3. Optimal charging involves a 20A current for our lithium-ion battery. While the maximum charging current stands at 50A, exceeding this limit can result in a shortened battery lifespan.
HQST 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
|HQST 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery|
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V||Energy: 1,280 Wh|
|Rated Capacity (0.2C): 100Ah||Cycle Life (0.2C, 68-86℉/25±5℃): 4,000+ cycles at 70% DOD; 3,000+ cycles at 80% DOD|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current:100A||Maximum Charge Current:Optimal: 20A; Maximum: 50A|
|Max. Charging Voltage: 14.6V||Discharge Cut-off Voltage:Lower than 11.1V|
|Self Discharge Rate: 2% ~ 3% per month at 25℃/77℉||Over-Discharge Recovery Voltage: 12.6V|
|Charging Temperature Range: 32℉~113℉/0℃~45℃||Discharging Temperature Range:14℉~140℉/-10℃~60℃|
|Low Temperature Protection: Charging: 23℉~41℉/0℃±5℃ Discharging: -13℉~5℉/-20℃±5℃||HighTemperature Protection: Charging: 140℉~158℉/65℃±5℃ Discharging: 158℉~176℉/75℃±5℃|
|Storage Temperature Range: -4℉~113℉/-20℃~45℃ (Store for 1-3 months) -4℉~68℉/-20℃~20℃ (Store for 1 year)||Recommended Operating Temperature:68℉~86℉/25 ± 5℃|
|Terminal Bolt Size:Tailor-made M8||Internal Resistance:≤10mΩ|
|Weight:22 lbs/10 kg||Dimension: 13.07 x 8.66 x 6.77 in/332 x 220 x 172 mm (L x H x W)Compatible with the Group 31 battery case|
10-year material warranty
This HQST Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery enables more than 3,000 charge/discharge cycles at 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge), and more than 4,000 cycles at 70% DOD.
Yes, this battery has low temperature protection and high temperature protection. When the temp is below 23℉ or over 140℉, the battery will stop being charged to protect its lifespan. When the temp is below 5℉ or over 158℉, it will stop discharging.
Yes. These HQST lithium batteries support series and parallel connection. Please note that you need to use identical batteries to connect.
For optimal performance, we kindly advise you to follow the requirements listed below to connect your batteries together:
1. Fully charge all ready-to-connect batteries.
2. All battery interconnect cables should be the same wire gauge (AWG) and length, and come from the same brand. Otherwise, the impedance will be inconsistent, resulting in unbalanced charge and discharge performance.
The DC voltage rating on the inverter will tell you what battery bank it is compatible with. For example, a 12V battery bank will require an inverter that is compatible with 12V DC input.
3. Connect your batteries one by one in series (up to 4 batteries) or in parallel (up to 4 batteries). Secure all cable connections between the cable lugs and terminals.
"Yes, it does. When the discharge voltage is lower than 11.1V, the battery will shut off automatically. "
To store your battery, keep it at least 30%-50% charged. We recommend that you charge the battery every 6 months when not in use to prevent overdischarge. When storing the battery for 1-3 months, you can place it in an environment with a temperature range of -4℉~113℉/-20℃~45℃; when storing it for 1 year, it is recommended to place it in an environment with a temperature range of -4℉~68℉/-20℃~20℃.